You're an angel,
With a smile on your face;
You caught my heart,
Without knowledge.
You are beutiful,
It's true;
You are on my mind,
Since the day we met.
I was born,
To tell you I love you;
I want to,
Be there for you.
To be the one,
You trust;
To make you,
The special one.
When you are down,
To cheer you up.
When you are sad;
To make you smile.
Never wanna hurt you,
Never wanna see you cry,
Never wanna tell a lie,
Never wanna leave you.
Once I had a chance,
To tell you how I feel.
But it's too late,
I'll never be with you.
All I had to say now
Is good-bye
Thinking that
We won't meet again.
Regards,
LoKe.
With a smile on your face;
You caught my heart,
Without knowledge.
You are beutiful,
It's true;
You are on my mind,
Since the day we met.
I was born,
To tell you I love you;
I want to,
Be there for you.
To be the one,
You trust;
To make you,
The special one.
When you are down,
To cheer you up.
When you are sad;
To make you smile.
Never wanna hurt you,
Never wanna see you cry,
Never wanna tell a lie,
Never wanna leave you.
Once I had a chance,
To tell you how I feel.
But it's too late,
I'll never be with you.
All I had to say now
Is good-bye
Thinking that
We won't meet again.
-LoKe Copyright reserved™
Regards,
LoKe.


0 comments:
Post a Comment